Friday, April 20

Keeping Childrens Art


HI Everyone! I am so honored to be posting my very first project for the Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin Design Team. I have been using this product for a long time and love the versatility it has and how much you can think out of the box and try it....AND it works!
My first project is dear to my heart. Over the years my kids have brought home so many projects from school. This project is inspired by my daughters Tea Cup she made. I made a video but will walk you through the parts I did not record.
First I mixed the putty together in equal parts and kinda flattened it out and then pushed the front part of cup in and let sit for 15-20 minutes to form and dry.
When it was dry I added I rolled equal parts of putty to put around the outside to make sure Resin didn't run out too much. The fun thing is you can keep adding to it even after dry!!!!
I then mixed the Resin in equal parts and stirred for a couple minutes and poured into the mold.
It is fine if it runs out a bit because you can cut the extra bits off!!!! Now the rest I did on video which is right here to watch!  I hope you enjoy and please try these products!!!!

 You will start to look at everyday things........a whole different way!!!!! This is before Sakura Crystal Laquer!!!!  Have a great day!


And here it is with Sakura Crystal Laquer-All done! I am going to make it a pin! I love it!!!!!!




11 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful and unique representation of the original inspiration. I love it, that would make an awesome pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this idea! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project! Maybe my mom has some things I made when I was a kid that I can preserve, too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and a fun way to make sure those memories last. I love how vibrant the colors are. well done~

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful way to preserve cherished items! Your video is great, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I have been wanting to use resin for a while now (*never have) -- you inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is it that I haven't heard about this stuff? I'm glad you did this, Kelly . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I'm going to have to look around at the things my daughter made me when she was little and see if I can try this on one of them. Love what you made - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project ! You make it look so easy, will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make everything look so easy and you make even an art project novice like me want to try it. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! This is a great project. Love the flexibility of the resin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...