Thursday, December 27

Cupcake Topper




Hi hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  I know I did.  This idea came to me because it seems everyone is into cupcakes these days, so now you can make your own toppers so easily with Amazing Mold Putty.  Above are parts 1 and 2 plus blue dye for the clear cast resin.


 Here I am adding blue dye to parts 1 and 2 which has been mixed according to package directions.  


The dye has been added, try to be sparing with the dye as it is intense.  I will stir this until evenly mixed.

 As you can see the mixture is uniform in color and ready to pour.



This is the mold and antique glass fixture will be what I use for the topper.


Here I am pouring the Clear Cast Resin into the Amazing Mold Putty mold.


As you can see I have accidentally overfilled.  Not to worry, when it's dried you can trim off the excess.  The  casted item will pop right out.


The two cupcakes are ready for their toppers.


Cupcakes!!!!  Silver edible glitter on this one, plus a sprig of flowers.


Another mold, red this time for the season.


Second cupcake complete, ready to eat.  Have a great New Year, see you next month.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...