Sunday, March 24

Resin Bottle Charm


The little bottles are all the rage; you can fill them with glitter, notes, almost anything! I thought about a spin on them and actually decorate the outside of the bottle. But instead of using a glass bottle I thought I would cast a bottle and decorate the outside. All it takes is Amazing Mold Putty and Resin, bottle and ephemera.









Directions:

Cast a mold of the glass bottle.





Next pour the resin.




Take the resin cast and begin to glue ephemera to outside.
I used book pages.


I then used some brown ink to stain and distress the book pages once it was glued to the bottle.


I then wrapped wire around the top of the bottle and loop for a necklace.

String a chain and you are ready for the town.





Tanya Ruffin







tanyaruffin.com











Create Studios








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...