Wednesday, July 24

Never Leave Home without a Book Thong for Your Summer Beach Read... AMAZING Inspiration from Carole Lassak

Hi!! Carole here to inspire you with a quick, easy and fun project. Even though I have several electronic gadgets for reading a book – Kindle, tablet, iPhone – I still like the feel of the paper in my hands. On those occasions I need a way to mark my place. What is better than a handmade book thong!!


I created these from pieces I cast using Amazing Casting Resin in molds that I made using Amazing Mold Putty.

Cord, a few beads, knots, and crimps added to the resin charms equals a book thong. I used my Dremel to drill the hole for the cord in the resin charms.

What's on your summer reading list that could
use a book thong to mark your place?

You can see more projects using Amazing Crafting Products on my Create & Craft blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

~ Carole
.................................

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog via email on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...