Tuesday, October 22

Molds and Castings and Findings... OH MY!!! AMAZING Inspiration by Maria Soto

Hello everyone, this is Maria and today I'm sharing with you a few of some of the molds and castings that I've done. I like to make these in advance and keep on hand for future projects.


Equal amounts of parts "A" & "B" of Amazing Mold Putty are needed in order to make the perfect mold. I like to condition each part separately before combing both (follow instructions on the box - or click here to watch video). 


Amazing Mold Putty – parts "A" & "B" completely mixed
and ready to create molds, like the ones pictured below. 


The same mold was used to cast each piece shows, you can see the difference between the Amazing Clear Cast Resin and the Amazing Casting Resin. I love the glass look on the doll and the flower, just add some glitter gel and you are done... or paint over the areas you want to show more details. This allows you to finish any piece as needed for your projects. 


These really come in handy when you are busy putting a project together. I poured some of these using the Amazing Clear Cast Resin, and also the Amazing Casting Resin, you get two different looks, I did add color to some of the resin before pouring and some are just clear or white so I can add colors later on as needed. 


If you look around you will find some really cool items to make molds out of, or you can make your own like I did here – the witch's boot you see in the photo below was first made out of clay; then I used the Amazing Mold Putty to make a mold, and now I can cast as many boots as I want. 


Using just one mold paired with Alumilite Dyes and Alumilite Metallic Powders
and your own crafty stash... you can create a whole flock of handmade charms
(or whatever items you desire)!


Here is a photo of some cool owl charms I made for a swap – 
these all were made using Amazing Casting Resin.


I hope this post will inspire you to get creative, to go ahead and try Amazing Crafting Products and share with us by posting photos of your projects in our user gallery


***********

Thank you for stopping by. I invite you to stop over to my blog "What is Creativity"
at http://chuy-creativity.blogspot.com to see more of my creations. Maria Soto
...........................................

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog via Networked Blogs,
bloglovin' or via email on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing collection you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Owls are great! And thanks for the idea to cast for the future - now, why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...