Thursday, December 12

Altering Embellishments for a Perfect Match... AMAZING Inspiration from Maria Soto


Hi, this is Maria Soto with an inspiration post for you today. Amazing Mold Putty is convenient and easy to use – so I like to mold and cast different items, just to have on hand. I'm currently moving my craft rooms into just one room – bigger and better. As I was sorting materials I found projects I had started but never really finished. I found this cute papier-mâché box that I had painted in red acrylic and covered the lid with polymer clay.

Well I figure it just had to be finished, and would make a perfect addition to my gift for my Secret Santa. Once I did some more painting on the box, I found the right embellishment among all my resin casts. A blue resin cameo, dry brushed some different colors, a bit of glitter, some lace and flowers... well once all were glued on the box lid, I was done.


Above is the casting of the cameo from when I made it –


Here is a photo of the box, it's a three piece, as you can see there is an insert on the lid – so you can add photos/images and change them whenever you want.


Here is a close up of the cameo showing the gold/silver paints I used and the glitter. I love the emerald crystals. Underneath the cameo I glued a piece of lace. Then after adding the cameo, I thought a few tiny flowers would make a perfect addition and bring in more color to the box.

I can't wait to finish organizing my new craft room so I can go ahead and finish all these projects I started some time ago. I have created so many embellishments is just a matter of matching the right embellishment to complete each project.

Working with Amazing Crafting Products has been fun, creative and made crafting so much easier. I hope I have inspired you to give these products a try – trust me you will find yourself casting just about anything you see and altering items to match what ever project you feel like creating.


Please share your creations using
by posting photos in our User Gallery

***********

Thank you for stopping by. I invite you to stop over to my blog "What is Creativity"
at http://chuy-creativity.blogspot.com to see more of my creations. Maria Soto
...........................................

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...