Saturday, December 28

Harry Potter INSPIRATION... AMAZING Fan Jewelry with Rachel Whetzel

If you are a true Potterhead (That's the word, you know. For a nutso Harry Potter geek like myself.) then there are two things you already know.

2. Always.

So this Christmas, I had a fellow Potterhead in my soon to be Daughter In Law... and I knew that I could make the perfect gift for her.


I used my favorite, the ever easy to use Scrabble tile, and because I am a sucker for details, I used a 'W' tile... and let the W show on the back. Then I glued some scrapbook paper on the front, after I had used one of my vintage typewriters to type 'Always' on it, and drawn the deathly hallows symbol too. Then I covered the whole thing in Amazing Clear Cast Resin, and used the resin to attach a bezel to the back for hanging. I loved the way it came out, and it had very special meaning for me and my new daughter to be.

Making her necklace a custom box to nest in was fun too! I knew I'd find a use for the wooden french cheese box I found at the thrift store!!


What personalized gifts have you been INSPIRED
to create using Amazing Crafting Products?

Please share your projects in the comments below! If you create something inspired by my idea, please leave a comment with a link here, so I can come and visit to see! I would love for you to visit me at my "house" too!! Thank you so much for reading!! ~rachel
........................................... 

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog via Newtorked Blogs,
bloglovin' or email on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...