Thursday, April 24

Isabel Villarreal... An AMAZING Artist Spotlight

Today we feature Isabel Villarreal - one of our AMAZING Creatives residing in South Florida. Isie is so creative and has been using resin for years - it's just one of her passions. I have to say it is so nice to be able to get together and experiment with someone on the team in person... or run off to do a craft show together. I'm always excited to see her projects and coloring experiments with the Alumilite Dyes and Metallic Powders. Enjoy! - Sb

"There has always been an attraction to all things artistic for as long as I can remember. My favorite days are ones that allow me time to create for no other reason than to make something beautiful and unique. Fine art is my passion - but I also like to work with fabric and try to incorporate it into my work as often as I can. I recently developed a love for all things crafty and I spend a lot of time trying to turn things into other things... sometimes the results are good and sometimes they're just surprising. My harshest critics are my dogs and since we don't speak the same language it's very easy for me to ignore their opinions or to simply give them bacon in exchange for good reviews."

Some fun questions for the inquiring minds...

What did you want to be when you grew up?

"A Butterfly. That hasn't changed yet."



Coke or Pepsi?

"Pepsi girl all the way unless I have a Tequila Friday hangover :)"



If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?

"I believe in Dog"



What inspires you?
"Life, even the bad parts."


What is the TOP thing to do on your "Bucket LIST"?
"U.S. East Coast to West Coast motorcycle trip. Woohoo!"


If you could mold ANYTHING with Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?
"A jellyfish would be AMAZING to mold!"


What style of music gets your creative juices going?
"There's something about Death Metal that makes it really
easy for my brain to click into creative gear."
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this peek inside Isabel's world. Please check back a little later today for some Amazing Inspiration from Isie. You can see more of Isabel's AMAZING work at her blog HERE.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...