Thursday, October 30

AMAZING Faux Texture with DeeDee Catron

Hioh! DeeDee here and I hope all is well in your crafty world :)

Today I want to share with you a way to create faux textures like the Amazing Casting Resin doily on this card.


I really adore adding in fabrics, metals, woods and other pieces of texture and materials into my work, and generally I'm a big fan of using them like they are... BUT sometimes I like getting the look of something in completely unexpected ways. 


So join me today on a little video and photo tutorial slash experiment
and be inspired to use your products in new ways:



If you are having trouble viewing video, please CLICK HERE to view.

Amazing Crafting Products Supplies:


TIP >> Use Mold Release

Other Supplies:

  • Corrugated cardboard in white
  • Dimensional Adhesive
  • Rolling pin, thread, flowers and nest

Any ideas for textures you'll be recreating?

Thanks for stopping by today - DeeDee

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

  1. Love this DeeDee! Enjoy painting with the dust. Using the texture of fabric in cards turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...