Friday, November 7

Introducing our AMAZING Featured Artist for November... Heather Kindt


Happy Friday! Today we continue our "Featured Artist" series here at the Amazing Crafting Products blog. Each month we feature one artist who will share a special project and some inspiration using Amazing Crafting Products. We are proud to have Heather Kindt join us as our Featured Artist for November. 


Our featured artist this month is an artist who became introduced to Amazing Crafting Products as a designer with the Frog Dog Studio Design Team. We are excited to welcome Heather and to take a peek into her mixed media and dimensional world as she plays with Amazing Crafting Products.

A little bit about Heather...


I currently live in West Des Moines, Iowa, but I mostly grew up in Denver, Colorado. Growing up I was not artistic or creative, but I have always been a fan of Impressionistic art and bold colors. It wasn't until my son was born that I started creating with paper. Five years ago I discovered art journaling. 

The more I experimented with my art, the more media I got hooked on. From journal pages, I went to canvases and started including dimentional objects. Sometimes called "Assemblage" which led to making artsy jewelry. From paint, ink, watercolor, stamping, paper, tape, found objects, fabric, encaustics, beads, crystals, and resin to drawing pencils, there are almost no media that I don't like! 


Online I share art adventures on my Facebook page, Heather Marie Kindt. I have also had great support from Stampington and Co. in the ten issues I have been published in, including this year on the covers of Art Journaling Winter 2014, Summer 2014, and Somerset Apprentice Autumn 2014 issues. 




• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Thanks so much for dropping by! Check back next Friday for more from our Featured Artist Heather Kindt... you don't want to miss it! CLICK HERE to head on over to Heather's Facebook Page, or HERE to visit her blog Color Me Heather to see more of her fabulous work.

Have a fabulous day! :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...