Friday, April 3

Blooming Colors on Glass make Amazing Flower Vases... by Lynne Suprock


Hello sunshines! Lynne here, anticipating dozens of brightly colored zinnia blooms from my garden this summer. My seed packets have been waiting all winter to be planted, and it’s almost time. Before the flower cutting begins, I decided to make a few special vases in which to soon put them.


I began by choosing three awesome Alumilite Dyes for resin – one for each of three vases. I mixed Amazing Casting Resin with each of the colors and Alumilite Pearlescent Powder for a little shimmer. Then I poured and swirled each of the color mixtures into little jars. The results were quite AMAZING, of course! Watch this quick little tutorial. 


Trouble viewing the video???

Please CLICK HERE to jump and view on YouTube.

How will you upcycle jars into something
pretty with Amazing Casting Resin?

I would love if you would leave a comment below to let us know how this technique works for you! Please share what you make with Amazing Casting Products on our website in the User Gallery.

Please visit my blog "Simply Pretty Stuff" to see more of my creations
and to view my upcoming workshop schedule.  ~ Lynne

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...