Tuesday, June 16

Soar with a Little #Cre8time and REuse leftover Resin... by Aimée Wheaton


Forgive me for this brief little project but hopefully it will inspire you to "soar" with your creativity. Summer break has started which means both kids full time and no me time. I am ready for school to start again LOL. Anyways I came up with the idea to reuse leftover resin pieces and turn it into something nice. This could be a magnet, a pendant (pretty large), wall hanging, something pretty to look at on your desk or whatever else you can think of.

These leftover resin pieces I have are from new projects where I make too much resin and I have molds readily available to fill so I don't waste the resin. Let's just say I make too much resin and have a box full of goodies to use.


This came together quickly because the pieces were already cured. I hope you enjoy this simple project. All you need is Gel medium, paper, stamp pad, alphabet stamps, glue, paint and leftover resin pieces!!


Hope you like it!!!


To see how all of our AMAZING products can enhance your art,
please check out these AMAZING products!

Let's see what you can create

Feel free to stop by my FB page to see the latest with me. 
To see more of my work please visit my blog "Creative Flutters"
and also at the Aimée Wheaton Art and Design website.

Till next time! Xoxo Aimée

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...