Thursday, September 10

It's #Cre8time for an AMAZING Altered Tin...
by Bridget Cordero


Hello everyone. When it comes to altering things I am the queen... well OK maybe the princess, although I am the Queen B in our house – LOL! I have lots of tins in my hoarders stash and thought "hmmm... maybe I will do one of those". 


For this altered tin project, I used a variety of products from Amazing Casting Products. The Alumilite Dyes work even better then my mixed media paints and dyes. I also used Amazing Casting Resin and the Amazing Mold Rubber to mold the doll hands (I found in a garage sale) and the large bolt (I found on the ground).


Sometimes it is very hard for me to stop and take pictures as I craft because when I'm in my zone there is no stopping me so if you want to see how this beauty was made sit back, grab a drink and watch the video. Thank you all for checking out this project.

For more details on this altered tin project
please CLICK HERE to watch the video. Enjoy! :)

I appreciate you checking out my project! If you’d like
to see more of my creations, please stop by my YouTube Channel

• • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...