Tuesday, September 29

Take a #Cre8time Stroll in my New Resin Cave...
by Aimée Wheaton


Hi all! Aimée here with a little bit of a different inspiration post for this month. Susan had asked me to create a video of my new "Resin Cave". I stole this closet from my daughter who wasn't utilizing it. It's totally perfect for something like this... enjoy the video!

If you are having problems viewing video, please click here.

My apologies for any shaking – I tried my best. It's hard to keep a steady hand and I had to improvise the lighting because it truly is a closet. Do you have a resin cave?

Let's see your workspaces!

Feel free to stop by my FB page to see the latest with me.
To see more of my work please visit my new blog "Life Glitter Makeup"
and also at the Aimée Wheaton Art and Design website.

Till next time! Xoxo Aimée

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...