Friday, October 30

Lyn Gill... an AMAZING Guest Designer Spotlight


Greetings AMAZING Crafters! Its all aBuzz today as we have a fun questionnaire that we posed to our Guest Designer Lyn Gill! Have fun getting to know her a little better and enjoy today's eye candy... bee with honeycomb pendant. Enjoy :) Sb

A little bit about Lyn...


Hello, my name is Lyn Gill and I'm from Ft. Worth, Texas. I've been creating jewelry for about 8 years now but I'm also an artist in Mixed Media as well as Altered Art. I started my creative journey at a very young age when my Mother {who's also an artist} enrolled my in an art class at 6 years of age. Little did she know it was for oil painting... one of those still hangs in her kitchen today.


Although I often work in polymer clay –
I love how resin can really bring my pieces to life.

Some fun questions for the inquiring minds...

• • • • •

What did you want to be when you grew up?
"I wanted to be an archaeologist or a paleontologist, I've always
loved the way things look that have been buried for years.
"

Coke or Pepsi???
"Neither... I'm a Dr. Pepper girl."

What inspires you?
"History, Art History, Nature... and Pinterest... LOL."

What is the TOP thing to do on your "Bucket LIST"?

"I'd love to visit Australia."

If you could print any phrase
on a T-shirt, what would it say?
"Art... Is in the Eye of the Beholder!"

If you could mold ANYTHING with
Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?
"Wow – this is a hard one... a butterfly or maybe a feather."

What style of music gets your creative juices going?
"Classic Rock-N-Roll."


• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Please comment below and give our AMAZING Guest Creative Lyn Gill some love. Be sure to stop back a little later today for some more Inspiration from Lyn. Please visit her blog, "LynzCraftz" to see more of her work. You can also follow Lyn on her YouTube Channel at LynzCraftz | and on her Facebook Page LynzCraftz.

Have a fabulous day! :) Sb

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...