Tuesday, November 17

Geared up for #Cre8time... adding Dimension to #mixedmedia Collage by Brenda Burfeind

Good day friends! Brenda here again from Creativity is a State of Mind. Today I am hoping to inspire you by adding some texture with a mold. I am always looking for fun ways to create. I knew I wanted some texture on a piece I was doing and I just sort of ran with it. I wasn't sure if my idea would work, but I'm very pleased with how it turned out.


Turn this mold that I created with Amazing Mold Putty...



... into this!

Bet you'll never guess what else I've used for this fun mixed media collage. To see more details and the full tutorial, I hope you will jump over to my blog.

How do you take your mixed-media
Cre8time to a new dimension?

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Brenda saying "see you soon"!

Visit my blog, Creativity is a State of Mind to see some more of my creations.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...