Thursday, February 25

#Cre8time Alterations... DIY Thrift Store Frame Redux by Lyn Gill


Hi all! Lyn Gill here again for with a DIY project – an Altered Framed Owl. I bought this frame at the thrift storeand it was a worn, scratched yellow color, and very unattractive. By just using some Amazing Casting Resin, black Gesso, crackle glaze and metallic acrylic paint I was able to completely transform it.




I decided to use some Amazing Casting Resin to create the Owl using an Amazing Mold Putty mold I created for a previous project... Oooo I can see it coming along nicely.

I used the black Gesso and Crackle Glaze in it as well as some Gold Leaf Flakes & the Metallic Acrylic Paint... WOW did it transform this thrift store frame!


I can't wait to hang it in my Craft Studio!
I do have a love for all things metallic... LOL.

What kinds of thrift store finds could
you alter with Amazing Casting Resin?

Well thank you so much for joining me today
with Amazing Casting Products... Till Next Time! ~ Lyn

You can find more of my work on Facebook Page LynzCraftz,
on YouTube atLynzCraftz, as well as my blog LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...