Wednesday, February 24

#Cre8time Reflections of a Vintage Valentine...
by Melissa Johnson


Hi everyone! Valentine's Day has come and gone, but to me, hearts are fabulous any time of the year! For today's inspiration, I would like to share a vintage style heart ornament that I made featuring Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin.


Earlier this year I was fortunate enough to make the trip to CHA and meet and work with my fellow team members at the Amazing Casting Products booth. We had fun scouting out and sharing interesting things to mold. One of the molds I made on that trip was of a frozen Charlotte doll. I used Amazing Mold Putty to mold the doll, then filled it with Amazing Casting Resin. The resin takes paint well, but in this case I opted to leave it in it's natural state and just add a dust of gold.


I had fun adding some pieces of paper doily, vintage style tissue paper, and some flowers and buttons from my stash to complete the project.


How do you embellish your mixed media creations?

Make something that makes you happy :) ~ Melissa Johnson
For more of my mixed media projects, please visit my blog.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...