Every third Thursday of the month, we share links and projects that YOU share on line! There is no need for these projects to be NEW, because this is all about the throwback, so share some throwbacks from YOUR studios and workspaces! We want to see what YOU create. We hope you'll take the time to visit the links shared here, and enjoy all the awesome projects out there!
Revisit our posts from JANUARY 2014
Revisit our posts from FEBRUARY 2014
See them all by clicking HERE.
Now on to some of our AMAZING
finds from around the web!
- Andrew Thornton shared a sneak peek from his upcoming episode of Beads Baubles and Jewels using Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin!!
- Hitomi shared a collage of some fab pix she caught at the Amazing Casting Products booth at Winter CHA during our Charity Wings Live from CHA taping. CLICK HERE to view the Live from CHA footage.
- Lara Hjorthoy our Amazing Featured Artist from January has a new amazing creature and has her little monsters available in her new Etsy shop Your Toy Creations.
- Tina shared an amazing mixed media mini shrine chock full of resin cast goodness!
- See what we've been up to on facebook, and share your projects with us on our page!
- There are some really COOL things hash tagged on INSTAGRAM!
- Annette shared her floral embellishments made using Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin!
- Stefani is molding up a boneyard full of handmade parts to use in her amazing fantasy creatures.
- Ashlee shared some hand sculpted items cast in Amazing Mold Rubber!
- iwasphoebe shared her handmade pendants using Amazing Clear Cast Resin!
- Are you into Cosplay?? Check out xAvacynx who shares some pieces mold/cast to embellish a Vincent Valentine Cloak!
- Niara Cakes shared a mold of real lemon leaves to impress fondant leaves for a lemon tree embellished cake!
- Carole gets a "head start" on her arting by making molds with Amazing Mold Putty!
- Check out some cool stuff being molded using Amazing Mold Putty!
to share for the next
on March 17, 2016?