Tuesday, February 9

The One That Got Away... AMAZING Inspiration by Lyn Gill

Hi all! Lyn Gill here again with some Home Decor inspiration. My Husband and I are fair-weather fishing fanatics... LOL ...so you know we have different categories for fish we've caught like... most, biggest, first and smallest, least and last – but now I've come up with the perfect trophy for the best/worst category... "The One That Got Away"!


Using a mold I made of a vintage salt shaker and Amazing Remelt, a wooden plank I got from the craft store, some resin and a little alphabet stamp set, I created this fun fish "trophy" for the One that Got Away!

So What's Your Favorite Fish Story...
The One That Got Away?

Thanks so much for joining me today and as always... Till Next Time!

You can find more of my work on Facebook Page LynzCraftz,
on YouTube atLynzCraftz, as well as my blog LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...