Wednesday, April 13

Fashion meets #Cre8time... Quick and Easy Earrings with Aimée Wheaton


Ever have those days where you can't find earrings that go right with your outfit? Maybe you envision a certain look but can't find exactly what you're looking for. Well here is a super quick earring project that you can finish in under 30 minutes... depending how detailed you get. 

I bought these two bezels that were probably supposed to be for pendants but I love BIG earrings :)

I decided to try a technique I haven't tried yet on them just to see how they turned out.

Here is what you'll need:
  • Amazing Casting Resin - this cures in under 10 minutes usually and is white when it's cured. 
  • Alumilite Dye color of choice - I chose violet. 
  • 2 Earring bezels 
  • Glitter 
  • Earring wires 
  • Jump rings 
  • Beads 
  • Gloves 
  • Popsicle stick 
  • Measuring cups 
  • Jewelry making tools 

Super easy – all it takes is some imagination for a lot of WOW!! 

Mix the Amazing Casting Resin, drop a drop of Alumilite Dye in, swirl around and add the glitter and beads. When cured, I turned them into earrings!


Easy!


Peasy!

Do you create jewelry on the fly?
Ever use resin to make it?

Feel free to stop by my FB page to see the latest with me.

To see more of my work please visit my new blog "Life Glitter Makeup"
and also at the Aimée Wheaton Art and Design website.

Till next time! Xoxo Aimée

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

It's that time to have you chance to join our team of Amazing Creatives!


DEADLINE to apply is April 22, 2016.

  http://amazingmoldputty.blogspot.com/2016/04/an-amazing-opportunity-awaits.html

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...