Thursday, June 2

Bring a #Cre8time Touch of Summer Indoors...
by Susan M. Brown {sbartist}


Hello Amazing Crafters and welcome to June – where did the previous 5 months go?!! Susan here with some summertime Cre8time inspiration. I wanted to make a wreath using one of the Smoothfoam™ Ruled Wreaths to bring some of the beach indoors {since I do live in SoFL}... so with the wreathform, some natural twine and raffia I've combined the two to create a beautiful dreamcatcher.


My dreamcatcher has taken on a weathered beachy feel, so it is only natural to add a special piece in the center of the weaving... an Amazing Clear Cast Resin cast crowned starfish that was molded in Amazing Mold Putty. I love the sea-glass look and feel the clear cast resin piece has. I did come back and brush a bit of clear cast to the tips of each arm to give a glossy shimmer. A rub with some inks in pink and gold, then buffed away and this starfish is ready to add to my piece.

CLICK HERE to jump over to see tutorial and full reveal...

How do you decorate for the summer?

Please leave a comment below to share! If you would like to see more of my creations, please visit my blog sbartist : painting in the dark by clicking here. ~ Susan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Want to Socialize with Amazing Casting Products?
Twitter at @AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...