Wednesday, February 15

A Nightmare AFTER Christmas... AMAZING Inspiration from Lara Hjorthoy


Hi Friends! It's Lara here to share some inspiration with you... how about a Nightmare Before (or is it, after?) Christmas themed art?!!!

I am super excited to share this with you! I have a show coming up in a Gallery in Portugal, called Penumbra Gallery. And being such a fan of Nightmare, as I know all the Amazing Ladies of Amazing Casting Products Team are, I was thrilled to be accepted into the "A Night at the Movies" show! 

I sculpted my version of Zero in Sculpey {polymer clay} and then cast a mold of him in Amazing Mold Rubber, then used Amazing Clear Cast Resin to cast up my sculpture of Zero, wth a bit of PearlEx Iridescent Blue Powder added into the mix. I painted him up using oil paint, and of course added a glow-in-the-dark Sculpey nose! Presto! A glittery, translucent, ghostly Zero, heading out on a long journey to Portugal! Have a safe trip Zero! 

Have you made any fan art using Resin?

Be Safe out there this winter and
Stay Inspired Friends! ~ Lara

Check out my website at www.larahjorthoy.com and YourToyCreation.etsy.com. You can follow my day to day creations on Facebook and Instagram, look for YourToy Creations!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...