Pages

▼

Thursday, October 27

Make a #Cre8time Statement for Halloween... "WereWolf Moon" pendant by Lyn Gill


Hello everyone! Lyn Gill here again and I've got a fun project just in time for Halloween! So enjoy that party in style and be the talk of the town... with a handmade resin and polymer pendant.


First I started by grabbing my Amazing Mold Putty Moon mold (an oldie but a goodie) and Wolf head molds. I prepared a batch of Amazing Clear Cast Resin with Alumilite Dye and filled the Moon mold; and while I waited for resin to cure I used polymer clay for the Wolf head.

When both cured, I used silver metal leaf under the moon to make it really shine, then added a bit of brown acrylic paint to give a little definition. For the wolf I used various metal paints and patinas, then glued in some glass rhinestones for the eyes. I used some glue on style bales to attach it and bring it all together... ready to wear!

"WereWolf Moon" 


What a great result! This was such a fun project, perfect for Halloween! As a jewelry artist I'm always trying to mix it up a bit and combining elements is a must – combining these two molds was a natural.

What Halloween projects did you make?

Well, thank you all so much for stopping by today...
Till Next Time! ~ Lyn

You can also find my work on my own blog LynzCraftz, 
or on YouTube LynzCraftz , or my Facebook page LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment