Tuesday, February 13

A Slice of #Cre8time Love... by Michele Kosciolek

Michele here with a quickie in honor of "LOVE"... a small wall hanging and showing love isn't only for Valentines Day.

I found a perfect little slice of wood, it spoke to me and I had to create with it!!



I stamped with some Viva Las VegaStamps! images and colored directly onto my slice of wood. I also hand stamped the word love and rubbed a bit of Archival Ink in the impression.


I used Amazing Clear Cast Resin to create a protective layer over my stamping and to make it seem like it was a painting under a piece of glass.


The Amazing Clear Cast Resin brought out the beautiful details of the wood – look at that heathering in the bark... WOW!

What seasonal decor
are you making
in the name of LOVE?

Thanks for sharing part of you day with us!!!
Until next time... get creating!! Michele

For more projects and inspiration please visit my blog "Stuff by Belle"
or follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michele.kosciolek

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...