Amazing Mold Putty
Amazing Quick Cast Resin
Something to mold
Alumilite's Black Dye
Alumilite's Gun Powder Mica Powder
Terri Sproul Mixers Pink Sapphire and Ultra Fine Glitter
3D Crystal Lacquer
Hot Glue Gun/Sticks
2. Take equal parts A and B of Amazing Mold Putty.
3. Mix throughly (my daughter calls this the smashing part)
4. Press item into mold - allow to set for 5-10 minutes
5. Un-mold item. Brush glitter into mold.
6. Brush mold with Mica Powder (over the glitter)
7. Take Quick Cast measure equal parts A and B. Add one drop of dye to part A, mix throughly.
8. Add part A and B together. Mix throughly.
9. Pour into mold. Allow to set for 5-10 minutes
10. Un-mold the piece.
11. Paint piece - I used 3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers.
12. Wrap plastic headband with ribbon, secure end with hot glue. Hot glue flower to the headband.