Monday, April 30

A #Cre8time Angel in Disguise... AMAZING Inspiration by Michele Kosciolek

Hello friends! Michele back again with another way I've used casts of my butterfly – but this time just the wings...


For the project I am sharing today, I poured Amazing Casting Resin into just in the wings so they would be two separate pieces.


Here is a little reminder of the original mold.
CLICK HERE in case you missed it.


The wings bring my angel to life combined with some Tim Holtz Ideology bits, an Um Wow Studio chipboard word, Art Alchemy wax and Dina Wakley paint. The Art Alchemy wax and Distress glitter on the wings show the detail of the resin cast wings so well!


A little cheese cloth and thread make my angel in disguise pop! There are so many ways to use your molds, just a little thinking outside the box and viola!

What are you molding/casting
for use in mixed media?

Thanks for coming back to see what I have been up too!!
Until next time... Michele

For more projects and inspiration please visit my blog "Stuff by Belle"
or follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michele.kosciolek

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...