Friday, February 14

Amazing Crafting Products and Frog Dog Studio SPIN for a JACKPOT Valentine... by Rachel Whetzel


Good Morning Amazing Crafters! Rachel here to share a special project that combines Amazing Crafting Products with Frog Dog Studio – our Partner "In-Crafting". Included in the Frog Dog Studio Feb. Kit is a wonderful assortment of vintage Valentine's, Pan Pastels, gelatos and other mixed-media goodness. I'm combining Amazing Clear Cast Resin and Frog Dog Studio for some Valentine fun!! I have created a special Valentine for my Jackpot WIN.


Today is also my anniversary!! Sixteen years with the my Jackpot Man.
I'm set for my Valentine!!

CLICK HERE to jump over
to see full How-TO.

Happy Valentine's Day! I would love for you to visit me at my "house" too!!
Thank you so much for reading!! ~rachel
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


We are excited to announce Frog Dog Studio – as our new partner "in crafting". This new creative collaboration opens the door WIDE open to many new and exciting projects utilizing both Amazing Crafting Products products and the great supplies found at FrogDogStudio.com including their monthly mixed media kits. Our goal is to inspire you to create with us... as we all have FUN "in the making!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...