Monday, April 11

#Cre8time on a Curve! AMAZING Altered Bottle
by Lyn Gill


Hi everyone Lyn here from LynzCraftz and I've got a super fun project to share with you today – trash to treasure style! An altered wine bottle turned into a beautiful underwater Mermaid Treasure.


I molded this frame using Amazing Mold Rubber in my previous altered box project {CLICK HERE if you missed it}.


I started with the Amazing Casting Resin components for this project and formed some of them around the bottle after they had set up but while they were still curing.


You can check out a simple tutorial on this here Pouring Amazing Casting Resin Tips – while not my original idea it's a brilliant tip. 


Then using some alcohol inks, polymer clay and sand texture paste, I created the background. I added the curved frame and gave it all some paint... acrylic of course. The frame has a lovely vintage mermaid image that I used some patina on. The I draped some chain, glass beads and some more Amazing Casting Resin charms from.


I love anything underwater/ocean themed
so this was a natural for me and so much fun! 

Ever wanted to curve your resin?
Try it, it's easy!

I want to thank you all for joining me
here today at Amazing Casting Products!
Till Next Time! ~ Lyn

You can check out my other works on my Blog LynzCraftz,
my YouTube channel LynCraftz or on my Facebook page LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...