Monday, December 26

#Cre8time Traditions... AMAZING Handmade Pins by Lyn Gill


Hi everyone it's Lyn Gill here again. This time to share my Christmas pins for this year. As I did with a similar project last year with my Santa hats – I am continuing a tradition my Grandfather started many years ago... Christmas Pins! Now my Grandfather was a wood carver and made beautiful pins, so I thought I would continue the tradition with my own hand-sculpted trees.


First I started with an original sculpt of a Christmas Tree made of Super Sculpey Polymer Clay. Then I created a mold with Amazing Mold Putty. It is just a simple sculpt but that's part of the tradition.

  

Then I add various glitters, Alumidust and Alumilite Dyes to small batches of Amazing Clear Cast Resin and pour into the mold. I finish off the resin trees with a touch of glitter glue to add ornaments for the final results... fancy festive tree pins!


I always enjoy creating these little gifts for family and friends at this joyous time of year. I hope you'll give it a try and create a new tradition by making your own little handmade gifts.

Thank you so much for joining me today in sharing one of my families traditions. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas...  Till Next Time! Lyn

What new family traditions will you
add to the holidays this year?

As usual, you can find more of my work on my blog LynzCraftz
or on YouTube LynzCraftz, or my Facebook page LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...