Tuesday, March 6

How does your #Cre8time Garden Grow... Amazing Inspiration from Susan M. Brown {sbartist}


Hello Everyone... Susan here sharing some amazing inspiration... an upcycled mixed media project full of sunshine using Amazing Casting Products!

This project is a compilation of bits of this and that on my craft room table inspired by some castings of a house created from an embroidery kit frame molded using Amazing Mold Putty. I had one of these in a baggy with some scraps of papers, embellishments and ribbon – seems like a perfect time to do some Cre8time SPRING cleaning!


I monoprinted a pattern onto a leftover section of muslin fabric using my Amazing No-Gelatin Rubber Plate impressed with large bubble wrap into the white paint to make a nice muted sky background. To this I add some stamped foilage and stencil sprayed sunrays, then begin layering my assortment of ephemera, trim, gems and dimensional items.

I cut a section of painted patterned paper to fit behind my cast resin house. Inside a cast resin domino with sticky back gems for window {molded in Amazing Mold Rubber cast in Amazing Casting Resin}, a mini metal bicycle charm, green burlap trim, and pen doodling make this house a home... topped off with a green gingham bow! With the addition of a pearled flower as a "sun"... this sunny garden scene is complete!


I hope you enjoyed this mixed-media garden I've created
from an assortment of leftovers in my Cre8time stash. 

What kind of garden would you create? 

Thanks for visiting. If you would like to see more of my creations,
please visit my blog sbartist : painting in the dark by clicking here. ~ Susan



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...