Thursday, March 22

#MixedMedia Easter EGG-spiration... by Michele Kosciolek

Hello fellow creatives! Michele here – with Easter right around the corner I have a little EGG-spiration for you today!!

I've decoupaged some craft eggs with tissue paper stamped with Viva Las VegaStamps!, then sprayed with Distress Sprays. Now, I have had these eggs for quite some time and have wanted to decorate them for Easter for just as long... I am so glad I finally did and took things one AWESOME step further!

I gave these eggs a coating of Amazing Clear Cast Resin – OMG – that was just what it needed to make these eggs POP!

Here they are!!


I decided to turn these into hanging eggs.


This one is hanging on May Arts silk ribbon
with a couple of hand blown glass beads.


This one is hanging on copper wire with
a couple of handmade Tibetan glass beads.


I love how these eggs shine and already have
them hanging with my Easter decorations!

How are you decorating for Easter??

Thanks for sharing part of you day with us!!!
Until next time... get creating!! Michele

For more projects and inspiration please visit my blog "Stuff by Belle"
or follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michele.kosciolek

• • • • • • • • • • • • 


Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...