Friday, July 15

Welcome to Kristie Taylor... our AMAZING Guest Designer for July


Greetings! Today we are excited to welcome a Guest Creative joining us this month here on the Amazing Casting Products Blog... Kristie Taylor – a fellow mold putty addict and mixed-media artist who also can be found on Team StencilGirl. She loves finding vintage items with wonderful shapes and details and reinventing them with amazing colors and texture treatments.


Please take some time to get to know Kristie Taylor. She is one of the Amazing Creatives who submitted to our Creative Team Call and we are so excited she will be joining us this month to share her amazing creations using Amazing Casting Products


Hi! My name is Kristie Taylor and I am very excited to be sharing some creative inspiration on the with you today. I am a mixed media artist and Amazing Casting Products have become a staple in my supply stash.

I often browse flea markets and thrift stores looking for things to inspire my next project. Sometimes when inspiration strikes I need to make multiples of something, or the item that I have found is too precious to use... this is where these great products come in handy. I have even been known to carry Amazing Mold Putty in my purse – so if I see something that I can't bring home with me, I can just make a quick mold. I have even molded a door handle! LOL!

I hope you like my projects and that I can give you some inspiration for your next project! To see more of my work and where I can be found on social media visit my blog HERE.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 
WELCOME KRISTIE TAYLOR!!!
• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Please comment below and give our AMAZING Guest Creative Kristie Taylor some love. Be sure to stop back for a visit next Friday for more from Kristie. Pop over and visit her blog, "The Scrapinater" to see more of her amazing work. You can also follow Kristie on her YouTube Channel here and on Instagram here.

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool, Kristie! Congrats! You are too funny!! A door handle!! Who would've thunk. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...