Wednesday, July 23

#Cre8time Painting with Pearls...
AMAZING Inspiration by Lynne Suprock

Lynne Suprock here again to share some inspiration... painting Amazing Crafting Products molds and castings with Jacquard Pearl Ex Pigments {or Alumilite Metallic Powders and Alumidust}!


I must admit, I am not a painter. It is something that I want to do better – but have not had the opportunity to work at much to mark improvement. However, I do love painting my Amazing Mold Putty impressions with Pearl Ex because it gives instant gratification to this wannabe painter! It is as foolproof as using a coloring book, and coloring in the lines. Ahhh! Gorgeous success.


Here are some of my pieces that were easy to "color" and fill with resin and which make a pretty bracelet. A bit more color with metal paste was also added to make things pop! 


Happy Crafting! 


Please visit my blog "Simply Pretty Stuff" to see more of my creations. Lynne
CLICK HERE to view my upcoming workshop schedule where you can join me in person.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...