Friday, May 13

#Cre8time Transformations... Vintage Floral Pocketwatch Pendant by Lyn Gill #FlowerPower


Hey everyone! It's Lyn from LynzCraftz again, here to share some Spring inspiration with you today. The weather is turning sunny and warm... and the flowers are sprouting up everywhere. 


My Hubby has had this old pocketwatch for some time and since it was broken, I knew I could do something with it... make mold of it, why not! I used some Amazing Mold Putty and created a mold of it along with a vintage flower from a hair clip then poured some Amazing Casting Resin in them. I've combined these to create a vintage floral pocketwatch pendant.


With a little paint and some gold and silver leaf, I went to work adding some color and texture. I really love the vintage feel I was able to create on this pendant... perfect for Spring!



What vintage recycled pieces
can you combine
to make something new?

Thank you so much for joining us today
...Till Next Time! ~ Lyn

As usual you can find this and more of my works on my Facebook page LynzCraftz, my YouTube channel LynCraftz or on my blog LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...