By Amanda Marks
1. Materials: Pennies, Amazing Clear Cast Resin, Coffee Lid, Copper Mica Powder
2. Line the coffee lid with pennies.
3. Mix resin according to package and pour the resin.
4. A shot of the resin curing.
5. I added a little bit of Copper Mica Powder to the top just for intrest. Allow to dry undisturbed for 24- 48 hours un-mold.
love the beer.. smiles. great project...ReplyDelete
Great idea!! The things you could embed...ReplyDelete
Thanks everyone, I tried to find a Rootbeer Bottle but it was recycled before I could get a photo. The color worked perfectly for the photo :)ReplyDelete
these are pretty cool, fun way to use those pennies up! Ha, try spending those!ReplyDelete