Thursday, February 16

Paper Clay vs Amazing Mold Putty

Good day all

Today I have a quick tutorial on how to create a fabulous way to create a monogram plus name to your project. A loooonnnngggg time ago I had purchased a "candy mold" alphabet but never used it.  When I became addicted to Creative Paperclay® and Amazing Mold Putty I remembered this mold and wanted to use it.  It was so old that I was afraid that it would hold up with the Amazing Mold Resin so first I made each letter using the paperclay.
 Then I molded the paperclay into the Amazing Mold Putty.
 Then I combined the Amazing Casting Resin "Liquid to Solid in 5 minutes" with some pink alcohol ink to make the letters and I also made a butterfly mold with some plum alcohol ink.
 After the letters casted I glued them to a painted wooden A and added the butterfly also.
 I really like how I can personalize almost anything using the Amazing Mold Putty with the casting resin.
I hope you enjoyed this week's project of mine and I will see you again next month.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cool. Question: when you molded the paperclay in the candy mold, did you let them dry all the way before taking them out? Okay, two questions, sorry. Second one: what mold release did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...