If you went to CHA and stopped by the Amazing Crafting Product Booth, then you may have seen this project!
1. Take Equal Parts of Amazing Mold Putty Part A and Part B. Add Rubber to Rubber to mold before mixing A and B together.
2. Mix together.
3. Until fully mixed – it will be a uniformed color.
4. Place Putty into mold. Allow to set for 3-10 minutes before removing.
5. Unmold mold.
6. Trim excess putty from around stamp
7. Mount onto a block or a spool with glue.
8. The stamp piece is now finished.
2. Take Stamp and stamp in a pattern across the gridded paper.
3. Once it is completely stamped allow ink to dry for 20 minutes before erasing lines.
4. Erase lines with a Kneaded Eraser.
2. Trace template of Tunic onto Blue Paper and cute out.
3. Line up tunic (blue Paper) and glue down.
1. Print out or trace letting for title. Color title with preferred medium. Cut out each letter and glue onto another sheet of white card stock. Cut each letter out leaving and 1/8” boarder this will give the illusion of a patch.
2. Paint pieces and applying lettering. The Font used throughout the piece is Doodle Love Letters. The lettering on the patches represents what each patch means.
3. The Badge was created from Yellow Craft Foam that was colored with a Bic® Mark-it Marker to match the color of the original badge. The resin pieces were glued on with Zots to ensure the piece is Acid Free as well as holding the “pins” in place.
4. The other patches were created with paper to look like the original patches on the Tunic. The date replaces the patch that is supposed to have the Council.
5. Finished piece with pictures added.