Friday, August 7

Welcome to Liza Cobo... our AMAZING Guest Designer for August


Greetings! Today we are excited to welcome a Guest Creative joining us this month here on the Amazing Casting Products Blog... Liza Cobo – a mixed-media artist and YouTuber who loves altering things... and all things shabby chic. She loves to create custom items using Amazing Casting Products to incorporate into her lovely layered creations... some that even look good enough to eat!


Please take some time to get to know Liza Cobo. She is one of the Amazing Creatives who submitted to our Creative Team Call and we are so excited she will be joining us this month to share her amazing mixed media creations using Amazing Casting Products.


My name is Liza, I come to you from the golden state of California. I have been crafting for over 12 years and started out scrapbooking when I was pregnant with my son. I am a Christian, a wife, and love creating with different media. I started working with Amazing Casting Products when I was introduced to the Amazing Casting Resin and Amazing Mold Putty. It has changed my crafting life.



Amazing, yet Fabulous FAUX resin macarons to go! I recently spent the day with my two sisters showing them how to make molds and make macarons. Yes, these are totally made out of Amazing Casting Resin!


Framed in pretty pink... this charming pendant is made with a frame and dress form cast in Amazing Casting Resin; the center filled with star glitter and Ranger Glossy Accents.

 

I added sewing to my crafting repertoire and was so honored when I was asked to be a Guest Maker for Fairfield World. I created two dolls that were featured at quilt fair {CLICK HERE to view more at FairfieldWorld.com}.


I also design for Christine Sawvell's store, "Because Every Picture Has A Story To Tell..." – which gives me the opportunity to create with a variety of different media {CLICK HERE for more details}.

I am so excited to be the guest design team member for the month and cannot wait to share with you the wonderful projects you too can create with the Amazing Casting Products.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 
WELCOME LIZA COBO!!!
• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Please comment below and give our AMAZING Guest Creative Liza Cobo some love. Be sure to stop back for a visit next Friday for more from Liza. Please visit her blog, "LizasPaperPassion" to see more of her work. Follow Liza on her YouTube Channel at lizaspaperpassion | on Instagram at tateeg | on her Facebook Page lizaspaperpassion.

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

9 comments:

  1. So excited!!! Thank you so much for the amazing opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, Liza! I love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited!!! Thank you so much for the amazing opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Liza!! Uber excited to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Liza. Everything turned out so well. You've inspired me to try this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love liza work she is so talented so happy for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome Lisa, glad to see you joining us and looking forwards to your new projects using these fun and amazing products

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorjussness! Congratulations on being a guest designer. Your creations are so sweet and adorable. Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...