Wednesday, August 5

Squeeze in a Little Home Spun #Cre8time... AMAZING Inspiration by Aimée Wheaton


Keys ... we all have them. Most of the time we have a junk drawer with single keys that we have no idea where they came from or what they lock or unlock, here is a creative solution to that! Don't go spend your hard earned money on custom keys or pre-made designs because you can do your own with some simple products and Amazing Clear Cast Resin. I didn't have time to go get some new keys to decorate (leaving for a big trip in the morning) so I grabbed the biggest key I could find at my house and did a simple little painted design for it. What did I do? Glad you asked!


I wrapped the bottom of the key first and then I simply painted the pattern in acrylic right on top of the original key. You could glue down paper or whatever you wanted to do, I chose paint. I added a bit of glitter. So simple!


Painted here.


Add some glitter/mix some Amazing Clear Cast Resin {CLICK HERE to view mixing/preparation} and paint it on with a craft stick lightly and that's it!!

There are so many ideas for this simple project – when I have more time, I plan to make a bunch more.

Here are a few ideas for you to try on your own:
  • Personalized keys for each member of the family, this would definitely come in handy with older kids or teens especially after school.
  • Make a custom necklace ... "you have the key to my heart" or something like that.
  • Have different locks for the home you could label them so you know what goes to what.
The options are endless!!

To see how all of our AMAZING products can enhance your art,
check out these AMAZING products!

Let's see what you can create with
Amazing Clear Cast Resin
and hardware.

Feel free to stop by my FB page to see the latest with me. 
To see more of my work please visit my blog "Creative Flutters"
and also at the Aimée Wheaton Art and Design website.

Till next time! Xoxo Aimée

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...