So here's what I love about this project, not only did I get to use the Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin I use on all of my projects, but I also tried out the Alumilite Metallic Powders and the Alumilite Dyes. And then to finish it off I used my Amazing Clear Cast for the first time ever (and love it!).
So, of course, I started with the Amazing Mold Putty mixing a 1:1 ratio of "A" and "B" (click on the link at the end of this post and go to their website for a tutorial).
The next one I did I decided to go a little more crazy. I mixed a couple of drops (and I mean just drops) of the African American dye and then added a little of the metallic powder to side "A" before mixing the resin. This is what it looked like:
Amazing Mold Putty website for these and more Amazing products.