Thursday, September 25

Just a #Cre8time Dab of AMAZING...
with DeeDee Catron

Hiya resin friends :)

DeeDee here today to share a little inspiration with you. Recently I've been joining in on some ATC swaps to hone some of my skills on a smaller scale. Small is not easy for me, and I'm finding this learning curve to be quite enjoyable.

It's been particularly fun bringing in some of my favorite companies that almost require a big presence, like resin and molding supplies from Amazing Crafting Products


Here is a set of ATCs I recently finished where the theme was as open as "buttons." If you've been following our blog long, you'll know that I love molding and casting vintage findings, more often than not detailed buttons. So if your mind went THERE, too bad! The buttons on these ATCs are actually chipboard. The resin comes in on the leaves! 


This is part of the learning process for me, and maybe it is for you, too, but I don't always have to have a BIG, GINORMOUS, IN YOUR FACE resin embellishment. Instead, on this ATC trio, I dipped my leaves in the Amazing Clear Cast Resin and then sprinkled them with glitter. I set them to the side, allowed them to cure, and then I had a glitzy little glam of an embellishment.


Other Supplies : Viva Las VegaStamps!, UmWowStudio, May Arts Ribbon, Ranger Ink, Prima Marketing, ImagineCRAFTS.

What might you have
that could use a little sparkle?
Feel free to visit me on my own blog where I'll have more details
on creating these ATCs.

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...