Thursday, July 30

#Cre8time Resin Charms Entice #Steampunk Spells... by Bridget Cordero

Greetings! Today our newest AMAZING Creative, Bridget Cordero is back to inspire us with some beautiful beaded bracelets. She has revamped a necklace by changing out the findings and adding custom charms layered with gorgeous patterned papers, beads, flowers and more goodies embedded in Amazing Clear Cast Resin.

• • • • • • • • •


I’ve created these beautiful bracelets using Amazing Clear Cast Resin


I combined some charms and findings with an old necklace
from my stash and some nail art decorations.

Please CLICK HERE to check out my
video on how I created them. Enjoy! :)


How would you customize
your own charmed creations?

I appreciate you checking out my project! If you’d like
to see more of my creations, please stop by my YouTube Channel

• • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...