Friday, July 10

Welcoming to July's AMAZING Guest Creative...
Kimberly N.



Greetings! Today we are excited to welcome a Guest Creative joining us this month here on the Amazing Casting Products Blog... Kimberly N. – a mixed-media artist who loves vintage, Steampunkery and all things distressed. She also loves to incorporate Amazing Casting Products in her creations.


Please take some time to get to know Kimberly N. She is one of the Amazing Creatives who submitted to our Creative Team Call and will be joining us the next two Fridays to share her amazing mixed media creations using Amazing Casting Products. Have you always wanted to be part of our team?? We have a call for guest creatives... CLICK HERE for details {deadline: July 15, 2015}.


Hi my name is Kimberly N. – I am married to my junior high school sweetheart and I have three amazing boys, two beautiful daughters in-laws, one grandson and two granddaughters. I started crafting about 9 years ago... I started out with a Cricut then expanded from there. I enjoy altering the unexpected and I LOVE playing with mixed-media art. My creative style can best be described as being vintage-distress, as I love combining vintage and Steampunk.


I've designed for the Canvas Corp. Brands Creative Crew. The photo above is one of my steampunk creations for the team which has Amazing Clear Cast Resin suspending glittery goodness within the winged key heart focal piece.

  

This Butterfly Canvas was recently featured in the April 2015 "Use Your Stash" Issue of Scrap n' Art Magazine. Can you figure out what I've recycled and repurposed into this masterpiece?

I love to inspire others to think outside the box and look for the unusual item to add to a masterpiece. I'm so excited to create some fun items using the Amazing Casting Products and I hope to inspire you!

• • • • • • • • • • • • 
WELCOME KIMBERLY N.!!!
• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Please comment below and give our AMAZING Guest Creative Kimberly N. some love. Be sure to stop back for a visit next Friday, July, 17th for a tutorial from Kimberly. Please visit "Scraps of Inspired Art" to see more of Kimberly's work or on her blog HERE

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely amazing! You are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....and love it! Excellent result, texture, colours, everything. Bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is really beautiful, Kimberly. Fantastic textures and colors. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...