Tuesday, December 10

I See SIGNS Everywhere! AMAZING Mini Chalkboard Signs by Brenda Lee Burfeind


Good day all, Brenda here to give you some inspiration for today. As some of you know my JOB is that I am a Mary Kay Consultant (which in reality really isn't a JOB because I love what I do) and I'm always looking for creative ways to promote specials I am having. I had a Vendor Fair this last weekend and thought it would be fun to have a few chalkboards to promote the sales of some of my items. I've looked around and you can find them for anywhere of $3 and up, but the small ones I found where still a bit "too big" for my taste, so how about making your own? 

Starting with a mold that I made using the Amazing Mold Putty and my old "Hallmark" badge (yes, that is another JOB I have) I created the perfect size sign for my pallet. Then I used the two-part Amazing Casting Resin to cast the sign. It only takes a few minutes to set up after mixing the two parts together.


I bought some chalkboard paint and gave it a few coats and within minutes I've created the perfect chalkboard that I can adjust to whatever sale I want! 


I even made one out of a heart mold...


I created the little stand to put my chalkboard on out of tiny Popsicle sticks. 

What would you make chalkboards for?

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the designer's here and sign up to get email alerts... that's how you will always know what we've been up to. To see more of my creations – I would love it if you came over to my blog Creativity is a State of Mind. ~ Brenda
........................................... 

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...