2) Distress edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and water.
3) Mix equal parts of Amazing Mold Putty parts "A" and "B".
4) Form Amazing Mold Putty around acorns.
5) Mix equal parts of Amazing Casting Resin and pour acorns.
Allow to cure, demold.
6) Build up base of tag with stamps, ribbons,
7) I felt like my acorns needed some texture and color, so I embossed
8) Distress with black acrylic paint.
9) Finish by layering the acorns up and adhering a sentiment.
There really are .. a TON of ways to finish your resin pieces;
glass beads, adhesives, powders, flocking, inks, mists, paints, more resin!
What have you always wanted to try?
Don't miss a single post!