Tuesday, August 5

AMAZING Fabulous Faux's... by Lynne Suprock

Hello everyone! Lynne Suprock here, loving life with my new Amazing Casting Resin and Amazing Mold Putty from Amazing Crafting Products


With all the choices of additives to create shimmer, like the Alumidust powders, Alumilite Dyes and Metallic Powders from Amazing Crafting Products – I just can't seem to make up my mind as to what combinations to use... so I lost control! That said, I just decided to have brilliant fun, making all of these in a few evenings.

Can you spot the REAL gem jewelry
pieces in each of the rows?


Happy Crafting! 

Please visit my blog "Simply Pretty Stuff" to see more of my creations. Lynne
CLICK HERE to view my upcoming workshop schedule where you can join me in person.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love all the color and bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the DAZZLING possibilities! I would wear them all. Kudos for taking the time to hand-color and cast each one - simply GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to color when I was little....and who says one has to ever stop coloring?? :-) This project was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...