Wednesday, April 17

WOYWW - What a Beautiful View to Paint "En Plein Aire"... with Amazing Crafting Products


Happy Wednesday! Today we are joining Guest Designer Sandra in her outdoor studio for today's WOYWW #202! She has the most amazing view on this lake for creative inspiration... and is painting her Amazing Mold Putty Molds with glittery goodness to prepare for casting with Amazing Casting Resin. We can't wait to see what all of these molds will create.


"Fresh air meets plein aire when I set up outside to paint and pour resins!"
~ Sandra Strait, Guest Designer


What you are creating today?

Please share your WOYWW projects using Amazing Crafting Products at the AmazingMoldPutty Facebook page or @AmazingCrafting on Twitter using the hashtag #MoldPutty. You might find your project featured here on WOYWW!

We love to SOCIALize - how about you? Please follow Amazing Crafting Products on Twitter at @AmazingCrafting and on Pinterest HERE. Have a super creative day! :)

10 comments:

  1. What a fun project! I have never tried anything like that before, and love that you are working outside, how fun! Hope you will share the completed pieces!! Have a great week! Winnie #76

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just look at that view I could sit and look at that all day. I like the look of the moulds I would like to see what is made from them
    Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #40

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used any of these products but you are tempting me! lol! Happy Wednesday!
    SueC#97

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely be sharing the projects I make using these molds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. < --- Jealous!
    Is that the Chesapeake in the back ground?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Fairview Lake in Oregon. It used to be called Mud Lake,lol, until they filled it up somewhat.

      Now, I'm curious. I've never seen the Chesapeake and wonder if it looks similar to our lake (in places anyway).

      Delete
  6. What a lovely view to craft to. Happy crafting #30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks intriguing ! Do show us what you get up to ! Ali #129

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra, I didn't realize you lived in Oregon! We're same staters!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks and sounds really interesting.
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #26

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...