Saturday, April 27

Faerie Garden Bird Bath - AMAZING Inspiration from Michelle Frae Cummings



Hi Everyone! Do you believe in Faeries? I do!

Michelle here to show you something I created as a spin-off from some Sea Shell Magnets I made last year. You can see that tutorial here. This should inspire you to use your molds in new and inventive ways!


I Love Faerie gardens. Everything about them brings out the "kid" in me!

To make this little bird bath, I used one clean sea shell, Amazing Mold Putty, Amazing Casting Resin, Tear Drops, glitter, E-6000 adhesive and a golf tee.

I made the sea shell bird bath the same way I made the magnet, only before it had a chance to fully set, I quickly added the tear drops and glitter. Then while still soft, I trimmed off any rough edges.


I turned the sea shell over and glued the golf tee in place.


So there you have it!


Now you can make your own little faerie garden bird bath!

~ Michelle Frae Cummings

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...