Monday, April 29

Toys for Tots - AMAZING Inspiration from Guest Designer Jess B.


I have been fascinated by ice molds and have been collecting them for a few years. I did not realize at the time I would and could use them to cast resin pieces. This ice mold is made by Fred and Friends.

I thought it would be fun to make some robots toys for the kids.


I prepared and mixed Amazing Casting Resin according to the easy to follow instructions. I poured the resin into the flexible ice molds. For full instructions on mixing Amazing Casting Resin, please CLICK HERE.

The kids were amazed on how quickly they cured. The resin cures in about 15 minutes...


This truly made my kiddos smile as they couldn't wait to start coloring them.


I am now finding little toy oddities on my craft desk. Amazing Casting Resin come to the rescue to!

What toys do you think you can fix and/or create?

If this has inspired you, please leave a comment and your link here. I would love to see how your creations came out! To see more of my work, please CLICK HERE to visit my blog "thatzuneek".


Thanks for stopping by! 



Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of finding things you've had lying around for years and making molds of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...